Friday, December 2, 2016

Knitting related.

Last month I knitted the most adorable little dress for a 1-year-old for her birthday. I always have one or more knitting projects in the works. I enjoy several other types of needlework. Crochet, sewing and most recently embroidery but I always go back to my passion, knitting.
This is the Elena dress.

   
Lace sleeve close-up
   


    

Back of dress

I had so much fun knitting this little lace dress. The yarn is from Knitpicks called Shine in the color Wisteria. They have a deeper purple that's pretty also. There is a link to the pattern on my Ravelry page http://www.ravelry.com/projects/odonnaknits/elena-dress 
Tracie Taggart is the designer. I love her patterns. Ravelry is my favorite knitting site. 

My next project will be slippers for my granddaughter knit from a free pattern on Ravelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment